Skip to Main Content

For information about COVID-19 policies and restrictions on campus, please visit the UCLA COVID-19 resources website.

UCLA Counseling and Psychological Center

Comments and Suggestions

The Counseling and Psychological Services Center (CAPS) and every member of our team is committed to maintaining the highest standards for client satisfaction. As such, we encourage all comments and suggestions from clients and their concerned loved ones. You can submit feedback confidentially through our online survey or contact our Director of Quality Programs, Kathleen Lambird at

Tell us about your Experience at CAPS

How to Report Sexual Harassment or Misconduct

How to Submit a Discrimination Complaint

As a UCLA student, you, your parents and your family have the right to inform us when your needs have not been met. If you submit feedback, please know that your care will not be affected in any way. You can choose to submit feedback anonymously, but if you include your contact information a member of the CAPS team will contact you within 3 business days to let you know that we have received your feedback and what the next steps are. We make every effort to resolve issues within 30 days, but that may not always be possible.

Contacting UCLA’s Bruin Mental Health Advisory Committee (BMHAC)

The Bruin Mental Health Advisory Committee (BMHAC), in conjunction with Counseling and Psychological Services Center (CAPS), works to advocate for UCLA students mental health and resilience services, policies, and practices on campus. Originally named the CAPS Student Advisory Board, the committee was founded in the fall of 2016 to better engage student voices in an ongoing way on mental health programs and services affecting them. BMHAC is chaired by the CAPS Student Intern(s) for the year and provides feedback to campus administrators, promotes campus mental health information and programs, and contributes to mental health and well-being initiatives through direct community service on campus. If you have any comments about your experience with the student mental health services and options at UCLA and for general questions, please email

File a Complaint to a Licensing Board

You have the right to file a complaint about your clinician to their licensing board. Link here to the California Boards for Medicine, Psychology, and Behavioral Sciences:

Medical Board of California

California Board of Psychology

Board of Behavioral Services