CAPS Satellite partnerships offer streamlined access to clinical services for eligible students. Students are able to access timely assessment, support, and referrals. Each satellite clinic is unique in its offerings. Please contact us for more information about each programs services.
Behavioral Wellness Center (BWC)
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (virtual or in person)
Location: CHS 17-253 (near Cafe Med and the School of Medicine)
- Michael Friedmann, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth Hernandez, Ph.D.
- Lauren Jensen, Psy.D.
- Charlie Padow, LCSW
- Michal Scharlin, LCSW
- Shannen Vong, Ph.D.
Bruin Guardian Scholars (BGS)
- Weeks 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10: Tuesdays 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Weeks 4, 7: Tuesdays 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Tuesdays 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Week 4: Imposter Syndrome
- Week 7: Managing interpersonal relationships during the holidays
Location: In-person at CAPS or via Zoom
Meeting ID: 957 3122 7280
Staff: Noemi Roman, LMFT
School of Engineering
*weeks 5 - 10*
- Wednesdays 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (virtual only)
- Fridays 1:00 - 3:00 pm (in person)
- Zoom Meeting ID: 933 5983 1572
- Passcode: 327050
Location In Person:Boelter Hall, 6288-G
Staff:Eve Zheng, L.M.F.T.
Anderson School of Management
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (in person or virtual) and Thursdays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (virtual only)
Location:Mulin Management Commons, F203 - directly behind the Anderson Cafe
Staff: Jonna Howard, LMFT (virtual support) and Jennifer Beckwith, LMFT (in person support)
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (in person or virtual)
Location:CAPS main office
Staff: Anthony Chambers, LMFT
School of Law
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (in person or virtual, virtual only on Thursdays)
Location: Law Library A119
Staff: Kenneth Han, LMFT