It’s every Bruin’s responsibility to refer or reach out on behalf of students who are in distress or might harm themselves or others. We must work together to help keep our students and our campus safe.
Do you know a Bruin who has been…
- Talking about death, suicide or harming others?
- Acting in a bizarre or odd manner?
- Acting in an aggressive way?
- Abusing drugs or alcohol?
- Sexually assaulted, stalked or in an abusive relationship?
You want to help, but you may be unsure what you can do. Call and consult with professionals:
- Emergencies: Dial 9-1-1
- UCPD Non-Emergencies: (310) 825-1491 (24 hours/day)
- UCPD Anonymous Message/Tip Line: (310) 794-5824 (24 hours/day)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): (310) 825-0768 (24 hours/day)
- UCLA Consultation & Response Team (CRT) : For non-urgent concerns, email CRTeam@ucla.edu
- UCLA Staff & Faculty Counseling Center : (310) 794-0245
- UCLA Case Managers
- Meet the Case Managers